What information do we collect from you?
- Micaah collects information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication, or participate in another feature on our site.
- You may visit our site anonymously, however when ordering or registering, we may ask you for information including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- Similar to many other websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for further information regarding cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to help us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you and respond to your customer service requests.
- To quickly and efficiently process your transactions.
- To set up and administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features on our website.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails.
- If you wish to no longer receive e-mail from us, please refer below to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better evaluating and understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we have provided you with advance notice, except as described below.
The term “outside parties” does not include Micaah. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, you may do so by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, simply sign into the “My Account” section and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
We welcome your feedback and any questions. Please use the contact page to reach us.